The Competition participants are hereby invited to join a fascinating quest in Law.
Being a lawyer does not mean knowing the laws by heart or memorizing the article numbers. A modern lawyer is a versatile personality, familiar with the culture and customs of many countries. It is a person capable of grasping the philosophy of society and crystallizing the essence of it. A lawyer is the savior of truth and the knight of justice.
Having a legal education, you can work in any area of public life and get brilliant results — being a businessman, or a factory director, a trial counselor or a family dispute mediator, judge or manager, an official or an auditor, the president of the country or a lawyer for your family and close ones.
To prepare for the Competition, try to read the sources recommended by the authors of the Competition tasks. It is important to understand the logic of legal regulations, to deeply consider why the legislator formulated these rules and what result he wanted to achieve. Do not learn the articles and chapters by heart, but make notes in the text fragments that you found interesting or considered important. When reading the Competition task description, think about the reason of this regulation and the rules of life in society.
Before the Competitions:
1. Sign in to your Personal Account and check date and time of participation (Moscow time) in the Competitions you have chosen (Date and Time of Participation in the menu).
2. To participate, you will need a PC or a laptop connected to the Internet and meeting the minimum technical requirements, and also a smartphone with a front camera. Minimum requirements and links for system and equipment testing are in the Instruction for Participants.
3. If you meet any problems during testing, please send a message to WhatsApp or Telegram (+7 909 628 44 25) with a screenshot and description of the error.
During the Competitions:
4. Make sure your laptop and smartphone are fully charged; they better are connected to the charger beforehand.
5. On chosen date and time (pt. 1) go to https://go.startexam.com/hsetest and sign in to the Testing Center with the email that you used for registration to HSE GSC 2022.
6. For authorization, take a photo of your face and upload your passport or ID copy (it must contain your photo and personal data)
7. Join the Competition and complete it.
Attention! Participants who are late to the beginning of the online Competition in the proctoring system (according to Schedule), but no more than 20 minutes, are still able to participate; Competition duration is not changing in this case.