Undergraduate Programmes Accepting Applications
Demo Journalism - 2020
Competition Framework in a Specific Field of Study
Terms and conditions of participation in the online competition:
- The competition task and the Instruction will be posted on the subject page of the HSE Global Scholarship Competition website. It will be available on the day of the online competition, according to the start date and time (Moscow time) posted in the Schedule, five minutes before the competition starts.
- Upon carefully reading the competition task and Instruction, participants fill in their answers on the computer directly in the download MS Word file with the competition task posted on the HSE Global Scholarship Competition website.
- At the end of the online competition, according to the Schedule time (Moscow time), participants have to send an e-mail on the address provided in the Instruction with the completed answers in MS Word file previously downloaded from the website.
- The Instruction will contain detailed requirements: the text format, what to write in the subject of the e-mail, how to sign your work, etc.
- The competition task is considered accepted for verification if the participant received a response letter from the Organizing Committee of the Competition "The participant's answers are accepted."